By clicking this link for Quick Entry, you agree that you have read the event information carried on this page...
South Maroubra Clear Water Classic
Revival of this event after a two-season hiatus, and another option for late season swimmers, running now at the end of April.
Maroubra is an open beach with an exposed beach break. Now, we can all go stomp, stomp, stompin' at Maroubra. One change from earlier events: longer swim now is back at 2.5km.
What you need to know...
- Event - South Maroubra Clear Water Classic
- Date, Time - Sunday, April 24, 2022, from 8:00 am
- Race day check-in - From 7:30am, South Maroubra SLSC, presentation with bbq, bar and live entertainment at 12:30.
- Manager - South Maroubra Surf Life Saving Club
- Swim type - Surf beach. circuits
- Distances - 500 m, 1 km, 2.5 km
- Entry fees - 2.2km - $40 ($50 on race day), 1km - $30 ($40 on race day), both swims - $65 ($80 on race day), 500m - $10 for 9-12 year olds and $15 for 13+ ($25 on race day) – All entry fees TBC
- Categories - 5-year age groups, both M/F
- Minimum age - 9
- Under 18 swimmers - Parents/guardians of swimmers aged under 18 must complete the online entry form, not the swimmers themselves. They must include their consent to the entry with full name and phone contact. Just a phone number, a first name, or a number and first name will not do. Entries of U18 swimmers are not complete without this complete parental/guardian consent. Entries of U18 swimmers must use the parent's email, address, not that of the U18 entrant.
- Online entries close - 3pm, Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Wetties? - TBA
- Parking and transport - Awgies say there is free parking at South Maroubra and council opens more when events are held. There are good public bus connections to Maroubra from both Circular Quay and Central.
- Facebook - Check the Clearwater Classic Facebook page... Closer to swim day
- Progress entries - To check progress online entries... Closer to swim day
Please read this: Any problems you encounter in entering this event online are likely to be caused by browser conflicts. If you run into problems, please try using a different browser, or a later version of your browser, or try from a different PC. Remember, do not enter or pay for this swim twice. If you run into problems that you can't resolve with this advice, email us and we'll sort it out. Refunds are available only prior to close of online entries, and are subject to an admin fee of $10. After you've entered, check the progress online entries list (link above or under swims/progress entries) to make sure your entry has been recorded correctly. If your confirmation email doesn't turn up, check your Spam and Trash folders.
We accept Mastercard and Visa.
Enter this event now... Closer to swim day
Where it is...